Exhibition with buildings that no longer exist, applications for mobile phones (iphones and smartphones) and a website. There are 125 commercial buildings, which were erected by Jewish owners during the reconstruction of Thessaloniki after the fire of 1917. These are purely commercial buildings, which did not include houses and were located on the streets of Venizelos , Ionos Dragoumi, Vagonale, Egnatia, Fragos, Dodecanese, Leontos Sofou, Valaoritou etc. The research was carried out by Dr. Anastasia Valavanidou in the archives of the Department of Architecture of the Municipality of Thessaloniki, without whose cooperation the realization of the program would have been impossible.
Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki – Agiou Mina 11-546 46 Thessaloniki T: 2310 250406 e: email@example.com