Type de lieu : Cemetery
Brandwood End Cemetery
Kings Heath, Birmingham B14 6EQ.
Tel: +44 121 643 0884
Around 1730, the first Jews settled in the city of Birmingham. The city’s first glass kiln was built by Meyer Oppenheim around 1760. A synagogue was established in the 1780s in the Froggery district. Another synagogue was built in 1809 but was destroyed, ... Read more